International Painter and Calligrapher has three international awards
And has the first-class painting badge from America EB1
He was born in 1961 in Iran’s Kurdistan and graduated as a painting and sculpture major.
He had many different exhibitions in IRAN and other countries, Like Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Germany, Cyprus, Finland, Malaysia, United Kingdom, UAE, USA, and more.
He was the best winner of the artistic year of Azerbaijan in 1995 for reclaim of Nezami Ganjavi’s monument.
He has been teaching painting and calligraphy for about 25 years. His method is mixed calligraphy and painting with each other, and he is published many books about calligraphy and painting like GOL font and Iranian calligraphists information book.
Mr. Golkar is one of the masters of the Iranian calligraphist society.
Education & qualification
- 1981 – Graduation from Iranian Calligraphy Association
- 1997 – B/A degree in painting and sculpture
- 2005 – Second-degree art certificate (master degree)
- 2007 – Certificate of super excellent in calligraphy
- 2008 – First-degree art certificate (Ph.D.) degree in visual arts
- 1981 -1991 Head of Calligraphy Association of the city of Ghorveh for ten years.
- 1991-2010 Teacher of Iranian Calligraphers Association in Tehran for 19 years
- 1995 Teaching courses at the faculty of Orientals of Baku State University, also Baku city faculty of Graphics for three years.
- 1995 Restoration of the tomb of Nezami Ganjavi in Azerbaijan
- 1995 Awarded honorary diploma and a special (Homay Sa’adat) bonus in the Asian Middle countries.
- Expert and artistic affairs advisor of the visual arts center of the Ministry of Culture.
- 2005 Teaching in an educational workshop at Herat city Art University in Afghanistan.
- 2004 – Manger of GOLKAR visual arts school in Tehran. (Up to now)
- 2007 – Teaching courses at the faculty of Arts in Iran Comprehensive Applied Science University (Jame’e Elmi-Karbordi). (Up to now)
- 1995 Art exhibition painting & calligraphy – Baku – Azerbaijan
- 2004 Art exhibition Painting & Calligraphy – Frankfurt – Germany
- 2005 Art exhibition Painting & Calligraphy – Herat – Afghanistan
- 2007 Art exhibition Painting – Helsinki – Finland -January 2007 CAISA Art Center
- 2007 Art exhibition Calligraphy – Manama – Bahrain
- 2007 Art exhibitions Painting & Calligraphy – Tiflis (Tbilisi) – Georgia
- 2007 Art exhibitions Calligraphy – Nicosia- Cyprus
- 2008 Art exhibitions Painting & Calligraphy – Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
- 2009 Art exhibitions Painting & Calligraphy – London – UK
- 2009 Art exhibitions Painting & Calligraphy – Dubai – UAE
- 2010 Art exhibitions Painting & Calligraphy – Los Angeles – USA
And more than 50 group exhibitions in Iran and abroad
- Calligraphy Training, Edition: 1985, Calligraphy
- Iranian calligraphers, Edition: 2000
The countries calligraphers information bank
- Gol Font, Edition: 2005
- The Painting of Azizollah Golkarzadeh, Edition: 2006
- Principle of Art, Edition: 2006
- Print & Before Print, Edition: 2006
- Artistic Atlas of Anatomy, Edition: 2006
- The Revolution Process of Ancient Monuments, Edition: 2008
- Carpet Pattern and Illumination, Edition: 2008
- A Margin in the Carpet and Illumination, Edition: 2008
- An Introduction to Carpet darning and Mending, Edition: 2008
- Oil Painting CD instruction, ordered by Windsor & Newton Company, Germany
- Teaching calligraphy in two languages: Azerbaijani and Russian.